Monday, June 25, 2018

Driving from Ohio to Connecticut


As the title says I will be driving from Ohio to Connecticut in a month and I’m wondering what my options are for bringing my pistol. I don’t like the idea of going on a long road trip by myself with no means to protect myself, but I will be crossing through NY and Connecticut which are anti gun states.I don’t need to be able to walk around with a gun on my person, but I would like to keep one in the car with me to protect from possible road rage attacks.What are my options? I know I’m supposed to be protected by the right to transport, but I don’t know what that entails or if it will actually protect me. Is there a way I can protect myself safely or should I leave the gun at home? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yFHhnR

No comments:

Post a Comment