Saturday, June 23, 2018

I'm in need of a rather niche carry gun


Not sure if niche is the right word or not but here it goes. I need a summer carry gun, however it's only for when I am out of the car or not at home. When I'm in my car my glock 17 is between my seats and easily accessible. When I'm at home I'm never more than a few feet away from a fully loaded Norinco AK. So I need something small to carry when I'm out of the car. I'm not too worried about capacity because it would essentially be a get off me gun. I want it to be small and light. I would also like to leave it at home while I am at work so my girlfriend can have it near her to use if needed and buy her time to get to a bigger gun. I may also want to pocket carry it at work some days. Wheelie gat or semi auto doesn't matter to me. I don't like the 43 or shield. I've played with a pps m2 and it was ok but not exactly my cup of tea. Any other ideas? Caliber doesn't matter (my girlfriend can handle a 44 magnum like a boss.) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2lvELrd

No comments:

Post a Comment