Friday, June 29, 2018

Buying, and carrying while traveling?


I am a CCW holder in Florida. My honeymoon is coming up and we are taking a 3 week tour of the country - flying to two parts of the country than driving a 3rd of the country including into and out of Canada. I don’t want to deal with flying with my firearm, nor the hassle of dealing with ‘storing’ it for the Canada bit but was thinking once we are back into the US we will be car camping for two weeks, getting a hotel every 3rd or 4th night and having some protection might be worth the peace of mind.Which states would be most friendly (not just reciprocity but over-all easy purchase experience) to my FL CCW and assuming we will be pulled over for speeding in every state (plan for the worse), is it worth the hassle, should I just grab a bat from Walmart and move on?A lot of the activities we have planned are in public areas that do not allow carrying (sporting event, physical activity) so this really is a piece to stay in the glovebox in case someone tests our door handle in the night or if we need to make a 3am Walmart run in BFE. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KiqhcS

No comments:

Post a Comment