Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Carrying a M&P Shield 9mm


I carry a M&P Shield 9mm in a T5 Custom Kydex AIWB Holster with a single clip at the 1:30 position and occasionally a Bravo Concealment Drop out of sight holster with double clips at the 3:00 position.I’m 5’ 9” at 200lbs, I am definitely overweight and carry most of it in my gut. Carrying my pistol between 12 and 2:30 has become painful and uncomfortable while driving or sitting. My love handles and gut push up against either of my holsters to a point where it hurts to sit or just go about my day in general. My gut also causes major printing when I sit.Any new holster recommendations preferably a 3o clock exclusive holster?What suggestions or advice besides the obvious “lose some weight” LOL do you guys have to mitigate the printing and the pain? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2tnoec5

No comments:

Post a Comment