Monday, June 25, 2018

PA Licensee Carrying in VA


Long time lurker here, but first post. I'm going out of town for a couple of days and will be driving to Virginia. I am well aware of FOPA and traveling across states where my license is not valid, likely through Delaware and a small part of Maryland.Virginia doesn't have reciprocity agreements, but as of July 1, 2016, pursuant to Virginia Code Section 18.2-308.014 it recognizes all state issued licenses/permits as long as you are 21, have ID, and haven't had it revoked.Is there anything else I need to know about Virginia? I am aware of the restrictions on all the normal places (schools, courthouses, etc. no carry in churches, and that you can carry in bars, but cannot consume (I'm sober so not an issue). via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IqPtIe

No comments:

Post a Comment