Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Sick of buying back my rights from the state. Rant inside.


Just recently paid $75 to re-issue my CCW permit from IL after changing addresses. I thought it was a processimg error, so I called the IL state police legal department (because they are too incompetent to man the phones on their firearms division), and they told me that was correct. Some BS excuse, of course.At least it's not the $150 I had to pay originally to get my permit issue for the first time. Not to count the cost of attending 16 hours of mandatory training.So what if I had low income and couldn't afford hundreds of dollars to exercise my constitutional right? It's insane.Anyways... Be careful of where you move to, these career bureaucrats only care about money and taking your liberty away. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2N73OgO

No comments:

Post a Comment