Saturday, June 30, 2018

My friend got attacked and i freezed

I've been boxing for 6 months, I figured I would learn some kind of martial art for self defence. I just came from a party where my friend got jumped by 2 guys and immediately i rushed to his side while still trying to de-escalate the situation. They start trading punches, I get one of the guys attention so it was a 2v2 situation and then I look to my left and 3 more guys show up from their side. I immediately ran while 3 of them kinda chase me around and my friend kept trading punches while outnumbered. When i finished all the god damn running no one even touched me and my friend was all bloody in the face. I feel like a loser. I mean... I was outnumbered ,but leaving him alone? He could've died. I foking yelled at him in the end: why didnt u run? At least walk back while punching and keep distance but ultimately he stood his ground and I freezed. I did nothing. What should I have done in that situation?



Submitted June 30, 2018 at 09:40PM by TasAolhar https://ift.tt/2z4t2tk

No comments:

Post a Comment