Friday, June 29, 2018

My friend is carrying his weapon in a fanny pack - advice


Hi all- I know absolutely nothing about guns. Recently, my friend started carrying his small caliber pocket pistol in what looks to be a Tablet sized fanny pack. Besides looking like a moron and the increased draw time, can you think of any safety negatives that would make this a terrible option ? I’m not too sure why he doesn’t use a holster, but he is obese so that may be a factor. Recently, he was sitting close to me and the Fanny pack was on my thigh, which made me uncomfortable.I know this is unconventional, and I am genuinely concerned about accidental discharge. Or should I not be?he does not use a trigger guard and the weapon is loaded. He is elderly and has been a family friend since I was born. Otherwise, I would not be in this situation. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2tF4hia

No comments:

Post a Comment