Friday, June 29, 2018

AR Pistol - Hiking Question


This is in regards to concealing an AR pistol in a hiking pack.I've had enough run ins with animals (bears, coyotes, etc.) while out that I generally dont hike without some form of firearm nowadays (generally my M9) but I'd feel significant better with something a bit larger. Are there any legal concerns with keeping a split AR pistol concealed within my pack? I know that legally it's considered a pistol, and should be covered under the same laws that my M9 is, but I just wanted to check that I'm not breaking any obvious laws here before I go ahead and throw it in my bag.I know the obvious solution here is to just carry something chambered in a 10mm or a magnum round, but I dont own that equipment right now, hence the question. I already rock mace and bear bells. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2tGvlgV

No comments:

Post a Comment