Friday, January 5, 2018

Carrying on amusement rides?


Hi there!I've had a potential scenario in my head that's got me wondering. I'm not an engineer, so I figure I'll ask here and someone more informed than myself can help.I'm wondering about carrying on amusement rides, particularly those with high-g's such as tilt-a-whirls, the matterhorn, gravity rides that press you against walls, and roller coasters.I was carrying at a county fair last year, my girlfriend wanted to go on some of these rides, and I decided to return to my car and disarm. I can't see the forces being enough to pull a trigger or release a spring, but I wasn't sure. Additionally with some of the strange angles I was worried about the firing pin block cylinder being lifted when under load.Anyone have any input here? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2m0ovhE

No comments:

Post a Comment