Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Lost weight. New wardrobe. Having issues dressing around the gun now.


I just lost about 40 pounds and dropped 5" off my waist and went from and XL shirt to a medium slim fit.Previously I mostly wore untucked shirts however now I am wearing tighter fitting shirts and pants because it just looks better on me.Previously my daily carry was a PPQ IWB at 3:30 with an untucked shirt. Now, tucked in I can't pull it off without a cover garment because I need to be tucked in and even my tuckable holster is obvious (not to mention a pita).I have tried carrying an LCP2 in a belly band but the belly band rides up in two minutes and my pants slide down. I thought about a wallet holster but tapered pants don't have a lot of pocket room or fabric slack to have it work properly.I have a safe full of guns but I just can't seem to figure out how to carry anything all of a sudden without wearing baggy clothes.I am in sales so I need to look neat and stylish. Y'all have any ideas for me? I am not a noob... I am just getting really frustrated at this point. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2BsbtPs

No comments:

Post a Comment