Monday, January 29, 2018

G43 Holster advice


Hello all,A friend suggested r/ccw for holster advice. I did read the side bar holster suggestions, but to be honest, I have a bunch of those holsters already. A little background. I’m a LEO, but still take concealment very seriously when off duty.I find awib the best cc method for me and my body type. Issues I have, most of the holsters I own for the 43 just have so much extra kydex, it really seems a bit too much. I’m currently using a Harry’s Holster, which is great, but again, for such a small frame gun, the holster to gun ratio is off. Same with Trex Arms, and a few other random brands. the claw with a 43 is just adding extra material that I don’t need to conceal it. Not hating on the claw, I find it works wonders for my 17 awib, but that’s not preferred off duty carry.I really just want a minimalist style holster with no bells or whistles. Slim profile with just enough kydex to cover the gun, and trigger guard. Obviously sturdy enough not to cause a ND.Maybe this holster sounds too good to be true, as I’ve yet to find one. Maybe someone here has one through the same experiences.Thanks for your time, and glad to see such a big community of private citizens practicing they’re rights. I can’t speak for all LEOs, but from my experience, the responsible armed citizen makes my job much easier.Stay frosty fellow CCWers. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2DNiekW

No comments:

Post a Comment