Sunday, January 28, 2018

Moving to Connecticut, question on the laws...


So I got orders to PCS to Connecticut with the military. I have found conflicting information regarding the gun laws there. I have handguns, rifles, and a shotgun.In regards to my rifle/shotguns, is the paperwork process fairly difficult to get permission to have them with me? Should I even bother...or should I just give them to my parents while I'm there for a few years?Not really sure what to do because I've always gone to fairly gun-friendly states (Texas, FL, VA) and now I'm being told by various coworkers/friends that CT has had a lot of recent changes to their gun laws, but I'm lost at finding good information on it all. The CT government website states that I can apply for permission to bring my "assault rifles" with me because I'm military, but I don't want to end up there...have them deny it because they rarely get approved...and then now I have nowhere to put my precious babies.Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2DSldYD

No comments:

Post a Comment