Friday, January 26, 2018

Just got my CHL and am in the market for an EDC gun. Any suggestions.


Finally got my CHL in the state Oregon and am looking at purchasing a new pistol with my Tax return / bonus money in the next couple months. I currently only have 1 handgun, an s&w SD9 9mm. It was my first purchase and I while I do like it, I regret not getting the shield as at the time I was torn between the two and did not know any better. The SD9 is just to big to carry on me and will mainly use it as a plinker / gun to stash in my car / hiking / etc.For my EDC I am looking at getting a Glock 43 (~$500), Ruger EC9s (~$250), or Shield (~$350). All 3 are great guns from what I hear and they all hit different price points. I can afford the G43 which was what I am leaning towards but that is a lot of money. I think the most important thing to me is something that will I will be comfortable carrying. Plan a mix of IWB and pocket carry depending on my attire. The only other thing I am considering is an LCP due to it being a gun I can literally carry in my pocket but I would prefer to not invest in another ammo type.What are your guy's thoughts?Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EcZngk

No comments:

Post a Comment