Friday, January 26, 2018

Is this an acceptable way to carry?


I get it. It's not going to be perfect. But I'm experimenting until I find what works best for me, so hear me out.I pocket carry almost always. It's what I'm most comfortable with.I don't like IWB because of the extra I need in the waist band of my jeans. Then when it's not IWB the jeans are too big.OWB is more comfortable, I just need a holster that sticks closer to me. The cheapie I have makes me feel like I'm ready for the OK Corral.My question is, can I wear, and are there holsters made to go between the belt and the pants - so outside the waistband and inside the belt. I think that would solve the closeness to my body I like and be less obvious if I'm wearing a t-shirt.Any opinions are welcome.Edit: I'd like to carry my Sig P239 more. The holster I have is not gun specific (but sized we'll for the gun) and attaches with one wide clip so it does quite a bit of flopping around. I use it mainly when I'm running out for a minute. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nd9biS

No comments:

Post a Comment