Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Looking for advice for carrying with a tucked in shirt


Hey!I placed an order for a new holster for my newest gun purchase and for the hell of it, I decided to also order some tuckable clips.I currently pocket carry at my work, but am interested in experimenting with IWB as I feel a bit... underpowered, perhaps is the word, with just my LCPII.Now, depending on how I position my gun, I can conceal a G17 without looking like a 5 year old who just got done raiding Dad's closet.And the gun I would be carrying is fairly smaller then a G17, an SD9. And I fully admit that it is by no means a small gun. It's just a fair bit smaller then the G17.The environment I work in is quite open, I'm not worried about anyone bumping into my gun as that would require us to be in extremely odd positions for what we do.And, of course, like most retail jobs, we're required to tuck in our shirts.So my question is for the people who conceal with a tucked in shirt, any suggestions or tips for me?We are also able to buy work jackets that we can wear on the floor. But that would only be good until summer, where I would look odd and be extremely uncomfortable wearing one on the floor.Edit: As for work shirts, we have the options of polos or a button up shirt. These shirts, however, are uniform and made by the company. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2Brab7v

No comments:

Post a Comment