Saturday, January 27, 2018

Looking for safe/storage recommendations


I’m hoping this can relate enough to rule 1 to be posted here (it’s not the carrying of a concealed weapon but at least the storage of it?). I’m looking at buying my first handgun now that I’ve completed my concealed carry course and have a budget of about $300. I was hoping for something to store just handguns for the time being (and buy a rifle safe later on). Some things I’m really hoping for is biometrics/finger print scanner for quick access and about 1.5-2 cubic feet of storage space. I’m planning on keeping the safe either by my nightstand in the corner or the closet of my bedroom and securing it with steel cord to supports. I was initially looking at Vaultek but was wanting something more stationary. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2DJfW6I

No comments:

Post a Comment