Monday, January 29, 2018

Glock 43 baseplate recommendations?


Like many others (I suspect), the announcement and release of the p365 has me eying my g43 longingly. I currently carry it with the stock pinky extension base plate. it fits in my hand okay and the biggest reason I carry it over something bigger is how well it conceals.I recently saw a family members g43 with the hyve +2 extension and got curious. id like an aftermarket baseplate that adds some capacity, but at the same time, some of the products add noticeable length to the gun's grip, which is the part most likely to print.so with that said, do any of you g43 owners have a +1 or +2 baseplate you like that doesn't stick out (much?) farther than the pinky extension stock plate? there are lots of videos on YouTube comparing various baseplates but I haven't found any good comparison shots of aftermarket plates to the stock pinky extension.help me sate my desire for an increased capacity without being an early adopter! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2Grko7J

No comments:

Post a Comment