Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Recommended Reading


I'm always for reading up and increasing my knowledge on this subject. Some books my instructor recommended to read were:Sharpening the Warriors Edge, Deadly Force Encounters, In to the Kill Zone, On Killing, On Combat,I've read the first two already and am in to the first few chapters of On Combat. Granted a lot of these are written by either combat veterans (war), or LEOs. People who's job is to really actively seek out trouble. However these books go in to great detail on what happens both psychologically and physiologically to the body before, during, and after a deadly force encounter that I have found very insightful.While we don't go looking for trouble necessarily, I'm all about being as prepared as possible for it through training; both on and off the range.Anyone have similar recommendations?Edit: Apologize for the formatting as I'm on mobile right now doing some chemo to kill cancer. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tWozBB

No comments:

Post a Comment