Thursday, August 24, 2017

Kydex Holster W/ Mag Carrier (Separate) vs Kydex Holster with Mag Carrier Fused Together


Hi everyone, I wanted to get some different opinions / info from you all on Kydex Holster types and why you prefer one over the other.I'm looking at getting a Tuctite Kydex Holster for my G43. It seems like a lot of people prefer the mag carrier and Holster fused together vs having a separate mag carrier. I'm trying to decide between the two. What advantages / disadvantages do you see between the two? I'm having a tough time making a decision between just a separate mag carrier I can clip anywhere while my G43 is holstered AIWB or having the whole thing up front.To me, it seems like having it all up front could potentially be uncomfortable or easily print. I just wanted to grab some feedback before placing an order. A nice kydex holster can get pricey!Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wJzNhk

No comments:

Post a Comment