Friday, August 25, 2017

At the risk of opening a can of worms...what are your thoughts on: Springfield 9mm XDs 3.3 / XDs 4.0, Glock 43, Walter PPS M2???


Over the years I have carried IWB a full frame 1911 .45, a Sig P229 .40 and an M&P 9c in 9mm.Each of these handguns leaves me very vulnerable to a very common CCW flaw: They're too big and I don't feel like putting it on for an impromptu late night run to the Qwik-E-Mart.So, after much heartburn of swallowing my pride and admitting I cannot cling to my beloved double-stacks, I'm in the market for a single stack 9mm. As an FYI I carried both the Sig P229 and the M&P 9c AIWB. Granted, I had good holsters (Crossbreed and Alien Gear), but it also just seems to work for me. I don't anticipate any different with my next purchase.So to the choices listed in the title...pros? cons? Experience with? Recommendations? Things to know? I've held all of the pocket rockets in the title, and love each of them for different reasons. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wuKioS

No comments:

Post a Comment