Thursday, August 24, 2017

Trying to find my carry gun


Hey everyone,So I have been carrying now for about 6 years. Unfortunately about 2 years ago, I had to sell my guns because I fell on some hard financial times and needed cash. However, I have kept my CCW's active and I am preparing to buy a carry gun in the next few weeks and would like some advice.I have carried a number of different weapons including Glock, Ruger, and Sig. By far my favorite carry weapon has been the Sig P239 40 S&W with DA/SA action(Double action on the first shot, with the single action on the others) It had the external hammer and decocking lever.I really like all of those features but there are a few things I would like to change. I would like to go to 9mm, and the weapon can only have a maximum of 10 rounds in the mag(I want to travel to my home state of CT), 11 total if you count the one in the pipe. Also, and here is the kicker, I only want to spend about $500.Here is my question, If the features I want on a carry gun are as follows, what are my options?Features: Small form factor, Compact or Subcompact, 10 round mag max, 9mm(would consider 40 S&W), DA/SA action, $500 budget.Thanks in advance for your help! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vjVpxe

No comments:

Post a Comment