Monday, August 28, 2017

Just picked up my permit. What am I forgetting?


Greetings everyone. So I finally picked up my permit from the courthouse today, and I'm prepared to start carrying. In preparation to receiving my permit, I have already registered in a CCW course ($35) at my local range that goes over carry laws and defensive carry strategies. I also have already gotten quite comfortable using my handgun (Ruger LC9s) by putting about 2,000 rounds down the barrel.I currently have a Blackhawk IWB holster for it, but I'm open to other suggestions as this holster really makes it sit up quite high.So just wondering what's next for me to prepare? I'm probably going to register for an interactive defensive weapons course soon as well, but have not yet researched those. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wNgc0i

No comments:

Post a Comment