Sunday, August 27, 2017

CCW Options - H&K VP9 vs Walther PPQ vs ...?


My current EDC is a P229 Legion. I love the gun -- short of an expensive custom 1911 it's the best shooting pistol I've run across. But I'm looking for another option for an EDC firearm; something striker-fired and polymer-framed.I've shot the Walther PPQ, the H&K VP9, the P320 compact, a Glock 19, and the Springfield Armor XD(S). Of those, I shot better and preferred the trigger and ergonomics of the PPQ and VP9. Both guns get good reviews in general.So I'm asking for opinions of people who have carried both pieces for an extended period. How do they hold up to abuse, including both the finish (which will wear with the holster but what about other issues) and the internal functionality (does it keep on shooting)? How are these guns after a few thousand rounds have been put downrange?Thank you. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vC1nsA

No comments:

Post a Comment