Saturday, August 26, 2017

NRA Carry Guard Expo - Milwaukee WI


I went to the NRA Carry Guard Expo today in Milwaukee. Overall, a pretty good experience.I got to see several different holsters mentioned here on the forum up close and personally. Ended up listening to the advice and purchased a Stealthgear IWB mini for my Glock 19 at the Expo. If you're in the area, they have them 1/2 price during the Expo for any holsters in stock.Milwaukee County Sheriff and Milwaukee City Police had a fairly strong presence. Several officers in the building. Outside there was two officers/deputies on horseback near the entrance to "protect" the patrons from the dozen or so protestors.Several firearms vendors as well as multiple informational work shops was well the ten dollar admission.Disclaimer: I am an NRA member. I do not purchase Carry Guard Insurance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vgWZ76

No comments:

Post a Comment