Thursday, August 24, 2017

Looking for Belt advice for a Bigger guy


Hey there,I have had my CPL for a few months now and feel like I am on this constant cycle of trying out belts and returning (thank god for Amazon). Some background, I am a bigger guy (6', 290) and my EDC is either a S&W Hammerless snub nose 38 or my Springfield XD-SC. I have Aliengear CloakTuck 3's and also just simple kydex holsters for both.I have gone through a 5.11 instructor belt, a Blue Alpha Hybrid EDC and now a Blue Alpha SR EDC belt. It seems like no matter what belt i go with or how I adjust it, i get bad pant sag, even with the 38 which I consider fairly light. Also both Blue Alpha's had large buckles that were not the most comfortable on the belly when seated.To get around this I have been carrying the 38 mostly with a pocket holster, but really would like to stick to belt carry.Any suggestions on what works for folks that are a bit bigger in the belly area? Appendix carry isn't going to happen and seems the best results I get are carrying at 3 but I would much prefer to be at 430-5. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wrlgXB

No comments:

Post a Comment