Sunday, August 27, 2017

Recommendations for shirts


I carry a Glock 26+ (Only a hair shorter in grip length than a Glock 19 because of the +2 mag extension) in a Stealth Gear holster. The holster is great at concealing and everything but my problem is shirts.I'm 6'3" and 225. I'm actually appear decently skinny for having those proportions. Anyhow, I wear large shirts and they fit pretty good without looking to baggy. The length on them is also perfect when I'm walking/standing around but the problem comes when I bend over or sit down. Then my shirt rides up and while the whole holster isn't visible, you can definitely see part of the kydex shell and the clips.Does anyone have any recommendations for shirts to relieve this problem? Something like long-tail shirts that are affordable and not like $20 a piece.Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2w9PlKr

No comments:

Post a Comment