Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Pocket Carry for Monster Hands?


I posted another thread about my unique carry challenges, and some of the feedback (thanks to those that replied, btw) suggested that I consider a pocket carry gun, and to start a new post on that topic.I hadn't previously thought about a smaller pocket pistol, mostly because I have monster hands: 8.5 inches from end of the middle finger to base of palm, and 10 inches from thumb to pinky with my hand spread. Think dinner plates. I have a frame to match those hands, if that helps.I know there's no substitute for actually getting a weapon in my hands, but I'd like to hear some more of the things I should be thinking about.The TLDR for the original thread is because of a combination of teaching at a high school, teaching at a university, and bartending at a bar, I need something highly concealable, that can be easily transferred among on-body carry, off-body carry, and lockbox. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vF7Q6W

No comments:

Post a Comment