Friday, August 25, 2017

Modifications for carry gun


So today I was thinking about getting a new trigger for my main carry gun, a Glock 17 gen 4. I've always been apprehensive about modifying my carry gun, thinking that if God forbid I ever have to use the gun, some anti-gun prosecutor will throw the modifications back in my face saying something to the effect of, "You wanted to make it easier to kill people, didn't you" and then try to turn it into something like the officer that got in trouble for having a punisher skull on his personal rifle.There's also the argument of, "Screw it, they'll srutinize you anyway, may as well roll with it." Also on that side of the argument, if the shooting is truly justified then you shouldn't have to worry about it.So TL;DR was wondering what y'all's opinions were on modifications to carry guns. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gellaO

No comments:

Post a Comment