Monday, August 28, 2017

Did anyone get the shield/single stack and wish they went with a double stack (say G19/26) instead?


I bought my shield 9 last May and have been carrying it when I can and have about 500 rounds through it. It feels nice, performs well and all that but I just can't help shake the feeling I wish I went with a Glock 19 or Glock 26. Initially I went with this single stack shield because of the rebate, and that it was thin. I have a smaller frame as a person and I figure the thin single stack would be easy to prevent printing, I realize now that the extra thickness of a double stack would hardly have any effect on my personal printing. I like the idea of having more rounds ready to go not only for self defense but for the range too. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vn3o0k

No comments:

Post a Comment