Sunday, August 6, 2017

PPS M2 vs G43


I've been at the range quite a bit the last couple months trying to decide which will be my first gun purchase and which will be my carry gun. I've had my heart set on the PPS M2 since the beginning of this process, everything that comes with it for the price plus the way it feels in the hand and the way it shoots are just top notch. I like the three dot sights, the trigger and the LE mode does come with three magazines. This barrel peening issue in some of them has me gravely concerned however. Whether or not it's just cosmetic or a serious flaw is another argument, but because of the issue I've also been looking heavily at the glock 43. I hate the sights on it compared to walther, so after paying for different sights and with the current walther rebate, the 43 comes to pretty much double the price. Do any of you own the M2 and think it's worth giving it a go? Is the safe bet of the 43 just hands down the way to go? I'm really torn. I shoot both well, but prefer the feeling of the M2, which makes it a real shame if it's just not worth dealing with the hassle. What do you guys think? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vtYWwf

No comments:

Post a Comment