Thursday, August 17, 2017

Not particular to concealing, but since my primary focus is CCW I figured I'd ask here - Doing the dominant eye tests I was told, it's changing?


I'm right handed, and I am myopic with an astigmatism (correctable to 20/20) if that information somehow helps anyone that really has knowledge on the subject.So as I mentioned, doing all of these tests where you enclose an object in a circle/triangle then bring it to your eye, or closing one eye to see which eye was dominant, mine continuously changes with these tests. It's right, right, left, right, left, and left again.If there's any information regarding this you feel would help, I'm all ears. Maybe the solution is to just go fire 200 rounds with each eye or something like that. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fPcHiC

No comments:

Post a Comment