Tuesday, August 22, 2017

[NC] CCW at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh?


I got tickets for a concert at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh and noticed their website says weapons aren't allowed, which made me curious about a couple things:1) Does anyone here know if it is actually a posted facility? If so, I'll stay legal and not carry.If it's not a posted facility, however, that brings me to my next question:2) For states where signs carry weight of law, do "no guns" policies on websites carry the same weight even if the property itself has no signage?I know the standard disclaimer of not taking legal advice from Reddit applies, but I'm curious as to whether there has ever been any case law regarding the weight of policies on websites. I couldn't find anything online, but was hoping maybe someone on here might have come across some pertinent info.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2g1qnqW

No comments:

Post a Comment