Tuesday, August 22, 2017

looking for a specific type of holster or good custom shop to make one for me.


Just got my CCW and have been carrying for about a week now. I carry in a very unusual position but it works well for me. I am right handed but I currently carry my kel-tek p11 using their right-side belt clip at about the 9-10 o'clock position with the butt of the weapon forward (with a very slight forward cant) as a cross-draw setup(this also points the muzzle slightly away from me while sitting for safety etc). I am a larger guy (270lb) and this is the most comfortable way I have found to carry since my access to this position is quick and I sit most of the day at my desk job this position also seems better to me so my seatbelt does not block access while driving.Anyway I have a higher "love-handle" that slightly rolls over the rear of the grip. What I am looking for either off the shelf or custom made (and yes I am willing to spend some $$ on this). is something like a right side Appendix IWB hybrid or full leather/suede BUT with a slight rear cant(which will become a forward cant when wearing for cross draw) and a full comfort cut backing so the grip will not dig in.Sorry for the wall of text....thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2v3dXFS

No comments:

Post a Comment