Tuesday, August 22, 2017

[Request] Info on Bug Bite holster


Like most everyone else here, I have a vast collection to tried-and-discarded holsters. I love my IWB leather/kydex holster, but sometimes I want to just wear jeans and tight t-shirt. My body type prevents me from wearing any form-fitting t-shirts without printing severely.Today, I ran across this holster in an ad. I thought it looked interesting, but wanted to know if any of you had tried it out. The last thing I need is another "well that didn't work" holster.It looks like it would keep the weapon fairly stable and wouldn't slide down to my ankle, like other holsters I've tried. I also like the extra pocket. I'm worried it would get hot and itchy after a while.Thoughts? Does anyone here own one of these? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vcr5UW

No comments:

Post a Comment