Saturday, October 1, 2016

What's the proper etiquette for carrying at a strangers birthday party?


Going with my SO to one of her friends bday parties and I wont know anyone there and have never been there before and it will be at their house. Would you chance carrying in a situation like that? Would it be "proper"? People at bday parties are generally pretty close to each other and im afraid that someone would brush up against me or hug me or something and feel my ccw and ask about it. Since i wont know anyone there or their views on anything i could imagine it would be a pretty awkward situation. She'll also be the one driving there and back so I would be without it for a couple hours probably. I know the chances of something happening are pretty low so I was wondering what y'alls take on it would be. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dimQRX

No comments:

Post a Comment