Saturday, October 1, 2016

I have a $100 Amazon gift card, gun belt or Incog?


I have been carrying everyday for around 5 years. Right now my rig is a SW Shield in a Bladetech Klipt holster, a White Hat mag pouch secured by an old soft leather belt.I carry the Klipt at 1 o'clock, I bought it because it was cheap and I wanted to try AIWB, it's been a year and I don't think I will switch back to 4 o'clock IWB for awhile, AIWB is much better for me, especially when out and about with toddlers.So here is the question, the Klipt doesn't carry great, well enough, but the grip doesn't contour to the body like the Incog is supposed to. My belt isn't helping there either and i think the lack of support is contributing to some back pain.I can really only pick up one or the other right now as our budget is in lockdown.So belt? Or holster? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cKlUl7

No comments:

Post a Comment