Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wearing a holster at work?


I live in NC, wear my shirt tucked, no weapons allowed at my corporate workplace. My company is great and I feel really safe while im here. However when I leave its a different story.I have been trying different easy minimalist holsters to leave the gun and holster when I go into the office; put in my waistband when I get out. But I dont like any of them.I LOVE my StealthGear holster its so comfortable I wouldnt mind wearing it all day. Would there be any issue in wearing my holster in the work place and showing an empty holster if im harrassed?I think I would carry a lot more often this way. A lot of the time I forget to put it in my waistband after work or forget to bring it inside which is also an issue since its my only form of protection. I just want to make sure im not going to get fired or anything. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aq6qnh

No comments:

Post a Comment