Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thoughts on this holster and setup?


I'm in south Texas, it's hot as balls. I got my LTC a few weeks ago, my Shield should be here in a day or two and now I need a starting holster. I've talked to you guys about different carry options and I want to try a few different positions until I get comfortable with it so I need a holster with an adjustable cant. I'm 6'0" 190 without much of a gut so I plan on trying AIWB first. What do you guys think about this holster?http://ift.tt/2aOnaby like I could try a few different carry styles without spending a fortune on different holsters and not having to wait 40-50 days. Once I find my style I plan to order a stealthgear and be done with it but don't want to drop $75 on an AIWB holster from SG and hate it. I'm open to looking at other ones too. I'll carry a shield 9mm, my dress is blue jeans and a tucked in button down or shorts and a tucked in polo pretty much every single day. I sweat like crazy even when it isn't 100 degrees outside. I know the suede on this holster won't last a real long time but it should hold up long enough for me to get an idea of what I like. Got to be tuckable. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aQpKdU

No comments:

Post a Comment