Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Know your community


Last place I lived was in apartments across the street from section 8 housing (didn't know when I moved in). Needless to say it was not a good spot. Loud belligerent people all around, people doing drugs, fights in the street, some guy just 4 buildings down got stabbed over a property dispute. At least I had my guns, but nobody wants to live in a place like that. When the lease was up and it came time to move I was ready to spend a little extra on a nice house in a good neighborhood. Fast forward, been living at this new place for almost a year, friendly neighbors, school nearby, everything seems good. I got off work a few hours early the other day for the first time since I've been living here, and on the way home, literally right down the street less than a 1/8th of a mile from my house I see a prison work release detail of about a dozen guys mowing grass and picking up trash on the side of the road, complete with orange jumpsuits and from what I could see, only a single armed guard accompanying them.At least I have my guns... via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bhjV7D

No comments:

Post a Comment