Thursday, August 4, 2016

Joining the Fold


I've been lurking here for a bit and figured I'd step up and ask for some guidance regarding CCW. I'm no stranger to firearms; I frequent the range, work in security, am a Glock certified armorer, and am a firearms instructor among other things. But I have absolutely zero experience carrying concealed.I live in PA and am already set in terms of my LTC and my PA Act 235, though I don't often carry on the job.This weekend, I plan to pick up a G19 blue label. I've been through the FAQ on the sub and I've not noticed any good breakdown in terms of the pros and cons of various carry locations. AIWB seems to be pretty popular on here, but I know there's a certain amount of subjectivity.Any recommendations for resources on various carry options? If it helps, I'm 5'10", 190lbs with a 32" waist that could get slimmer if I push this current cut. Is there any gear that you'd rate as "necessary"?And finally (for those who know), while NJ and MD are lost causes, there are a number of states with which DE holds reciprocity on CCW. Utah and Florida seem to be mentioned quite often. What would be my best plan of action to have things squared away as a nonresident of DE?Thanks in advance for any assistance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aTAknt

No comments:

Post a Comment