Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ISIS Inspired Attack - A sad reminder of the world we live in and why we always carry


Although the article says "potential" ISIS inspired attack, I think it's pretty clear that it most certainly was an ISIS inspired attack. These terrorist are absolutely in our country and this story is reminder that evil attacks without notice, which is why we must be prepared and always carry. Amongst all the other dangers around us, this is a rapidly growing threat to our homeland and continues to show the importance of law abiding citizens, like all of us, carrying daily! So long as I'm present, there is no damn terrorist coming near my family! And if I happen to be present when one attacks outside of my family, then you better believe that I will do my part as a CCW holder!Link to article via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bybDbX

No comments:

Post a Comment