Friday, August 5, 2016

Help with Galco King Tuk Break in


I bought a Galco King Tuk for my Full Size M&P .40 a couple of days ago. The holster feels comfortable on my side but I'm having one issue that I believe to simply be operator error. I'm extremely new to CCW (still waiting on my permit to come in the mail actually) so there's a lot I don't know.Galco's website says that to break in a holster you need to wrap it in plastic wrap and wiggle the gun back and forth in the holster, and then leave it for 45 minutes and you should be good.I did just that twice last night and a third time letting it sit in the holster all night and all day while I was at work today.....still when I go to practice draw....either I pull the whole holster off with the gun, or I give myself a draw-wedgie because the retention is just too tight. Am I doing something completely wrong? Do I need to just wear it around the house unloaded and see what happens? Any help is greatly appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aAkHfm

No comments:

Post a Comment