Wednesday, August 3, 2016

FL CCW carrying in SC/NC, a few questions.


So I'm a FL Resident and FL CCW holder and plan to go to on a roadtrip to visit a friend in GA (familiar with their laws) and then on to NC through SC. SC I will be in my car unless I get gas, as far as I know there's not much legally that I need to worry about. My friend and I will be visiting some other friends in NC. I've read through the NC Lawbook a bit online and haven't really seen anything weird other than explicitly being allowed to carry in " Premises where alcoholic beverages are sold and consumed unless the premises is posted to prohibit the possession or carrying of firearms. Of course, the permittee may not consume any alcohol while carrying in this area. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-269.3; "Is this really correct?Furthermore are there any weird rules/customs/laws I may have overlooked in their legal handbook that I should be aware of? Also SC/NC are both Duty to inform states, correct?Thanks a lot folks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aNiyRG

No comments:

Post a Comment