Wednesday, August 3, 2016

First carry faux pas


So I donate plasma on occasion. A few weeks ago my annual physical came up. No biggy. Except I forgot that the nurse might need to lift my shirt to listen to my heart via stethoscope.So I did.I gotta give credit to the nurse for barely batting an eye and continuing on with her work. I could tell she was a little surprised seeing my gun, but she took it in stride like a professional. I didn't say anything. I didn't think I would make it any better by saying something. But I did feel pretty foolish by completely forgetting that it might be seeing during my physical. I'm just glad that she didn't mention anything to her superiors. I have a feeling they might not be as accepting to me carrying as she was. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aRz5Fe

No comments:

Post a Comment