Monday, August 22, 2016

Easy to Remove M&P Shield Holster


I have a bit of an issue that I'm sure isn't unique to me. I like to carry every day, but unfortunately I can't carry at work. The upside is there's no issue with it staying in the car (I can see it from the sales floor). I have 2 holsters for my Shield 9mm already, the Alien Gear 3.0 and a $20 Blackhawk! AIWB. I love the all day comfort I get from the Alien Gear, but I can't get that holster off in the car to keep in my center console. It's no problem at all for the AIWB but it's not exactly comfortable. Putting the Alien Gear back on sitting in the car is pretty much an impossibility without stripping in my parking lot. Are there any middle of the road holsters that give more comfort than just an AIWB shell but are easier to put on/take off than the AG? Right now I use the AIWB on the days I work and the AG when I'm off and don't have to worry about taking off my gun.For reference, I'm a big dude. 5'11", 300lbs - the AIWB is worn at ~3 o'clock, waaaaaaay too much gut to carry further forward. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bK3Ad4

No comments:

Post a Comment