Thursday, August 4, 2016

Bluegun/replica prior to owning/carrying


I've got some time before I can own/carry a CCW, for various reasons. I've been researching, lurking, and learning for a few months, and while I am not a 'compound in the woods' sort of prepper, I do like to plan/prepare for the important things when I can.That being said, I'm considering purchasing a Bluegun or other replica/training substitute as well as ordering my first choice holster and belt sometime this year. Purpose being to get a feel for fit, location, and printing concerns.I've read on /r/CCW numerous times that 'No one notices, except other carriers. Seriously, don't worry about it,' and 'You can carry bigger than you think you can'. Still, I've got time to see what's comfortable, what prints, what doesn't, etc.Is this over the top? Does anyone actually recommend something like this for training? Or recommend something else entirely? Thoughts in general?PS: For anyone looking, yes, new account. A coworker knows my account and I'm not interested in him (or anyone at my job) knowing I carry or am interested in doing so. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2apimnH

No comments:

Post a Comment