Saturday, August 6, 2016

Bedside gun storage


I know there are a plethora of safes out there that are specifically designed for bedside access. I'm concerned that I won't be able to remember the combo on those finger safes, or more specifically that my wife won't be able to remember it, and I'm worried about the reliability of biometrics. My thinking is I could secure a holster behind my headboard against the wall. My headboard curves away from the wall so it would be it pretty easy to get to it without rubbing against the wall. Doing this would provide realitively undisturbed access to the firearm while keeping it private and out of sight. My concerns are obviously it being found primarily by my kids and secondarily by an intruder if I wasn't home. I would think behind the headboard wouldn't be an obvious place to store anything and the bed would actually have to be moved in order to be able to see it because of the side rail on the headboard. Am I setting myself up for failure? What do you guys think? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aDkzPg

No comments:

Post a Comment