Saturday, July 14, 2018

What do you use for carrying while jogging? I can't seem to get a good system.


I've got a pretty good appendix carry system to the point that I can wear what ever I want and go about my day without worrying about being detected at a somewhat liberal employer, and I've been in some situations I shouldn't really be carrying and completely forgot I had it on until I left.However, the one place I can't get a good system is when I'm in gym shorts out for a quick jog, or walking to the store across the street. I've tried some belly bands that either have some 2 direction elastic strap that really increase the complexity to draw, and ride up on me.I'm imaging something that can be compressed to my chest (I'm a man), and across my shoulder like a toga, and allows a kydex or similar holster to stiffly be attached at an angle with the grip downward. I could then pull my shirt up with one hand and grab the gun with the other, similar to my appendix draw. Probably made of some kind of breathable elastic that won't cause chafing.My imagination aside, what on person CCW systems do you all use? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zLdVp0

No comments:

Post a Comment