Saturday, July 21, 2018

What are your thoughts on carrying a 10mm for daily CCW?


So I'm in the market for a new gun. I've been carrying a Smith Bodyguard 380 for about 6 years,(carried a XD 45 for about 5 years before that) and while its a great gun and I've gotten pretty good with it, I'd like something with a bit more power and capacity.I'm looking at getting a Glock 29. I do a lot of camping and hiking in bear country, so I was thinking about getting a G29 so I could have a bear defense gun and a daily carry gun. I like the idea of just swapping in a longer barrel and a higher capacity magazine with bear loads when I'm camping/hiking, and then converting it back to an every day carry gun.What do you guys think?And would you guys have any recommendations for 10mm carry ammo? Preferably not full power stuff. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JJsHvZ

No comments:

Post a Comment